The perfect place to relax or curl up with a good book. Hand-shaped oak frame supports deep, low seating.
Postwar period design inspirations mix with mid-century Danish-American styling to elegant effect. Airy forms, sweeping lines and bowed, sculptural silhouettes are generously proportioned for a comfortable sit. Solid American oak, walnut and ash woods are finished in deep browns, natural blondes and wire-brushed dry blacks to highlight wonderful grain patterns.
- Material Options:
- Thames Cream: 66% Polyester, 19% Acrylic, 15% Linen; Parawood
- Robson Pewter: 100% Cotton; Parawood
- Surrey Olive: 89% Cotton, 11% Polyester; Parawood
- Umber Black: Top Grain Leather; Parawood
- Finish Options:
- Thames Cream, Burnt Parawood
- Robson Pewter, Grey Parawood
- Surrey Olive, Toasted Umber
- Umber Black, Lamont Natural
- Dimensions: 30"W x 37.5"D x 34"H
- Seat Height: 16.5"
- Seat Depth: 23.75"
White Glove Delivery
Please note that due to fluctuating stock levels and material shortages across the furniture industry, timelines for our products are currently on a case-by-case basis. Once an item is in stock with our vendor, it will take approximately 3-5 weeks to arrive. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the most up-to-date timeline.