The Carnegie collection's pairing of antiqued mango wood and distressed cast metal achieves "form meets function" industrial appeal. Bases cast from recycled iron stand strong, while the unique "bandsaw teak" finish showcases the beauty of the wood. Beautiful to look at, but durable enough to withstand the daily demands of the modern family.
- Materials: Sustainably Sourced Mango Wood, Recycled Iron
- Finish: Bandsaw Teak, Antique Black
- Dimensions: 84"W x 38"D x 30"H
- Featuring planked construction and our 7-Step Water Based Finish
- Seasonal checking, knots and variations in grain and color make every board a unique masterpiece.
- Origin: Handcrafted by Skilled Artisans in India
White Glove Delivery
Lead Time: Approximately 4 Weeks