This is the Original Personal Fireplace that is fueled just by Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol! With just 5oz of Isopropyl Alcohol, you will get a 45-60min burn time, and lined with felt, it protects your surfaces from any damage.
To use, simply fill with rubbing alcohol, light with a long-handled lighter and sit back and enjoy your own personal indoor fireplace.
Boasting no soot on the ceiling or carbon monoxide, feel free to use this as an accent or ambience piece in any well-ventilated room in your home.
- Materials: Proprietary Cement, Quartz-like Base, Felt
- Dimensions: 5" Diameter, 5"H
- Weight: 6 lb
- Made in USA
- Clean with a soft cloth
- Wipe spills immediately
- Allow ample cooling time before moving or touching