Time-honored craftsmanship is the cornerstone of our Leola collection. Crafted exclusively from solid mango wood, each heirloom-quality piece features hand-planed surfaces, hand-turned legs and a moisture-resistant catalyzed finish. The generous proportions and rich patina further add to the depth and beauty of this collection, ensuring that each piece is much more than a piece of furniture, but a work of art. Featuring a two tone design with a black-rubbed walnut seat top and ebony finished base and frame, this is a truly-stunning collection.
- Materials: Sustainably Harvested Mango Wood
- Finish: Black-Rubbed Walnut, Ebony
- This piece features our 7-Step Moisture Resistant Finish, Hand-Planed Top and Hand-Turned Legs
- Seasonal checking, knots and variations in grain and color make every board a unique masterpiece.
- Approximate Dimensions: 20"W x 27"D x 42"H
- Origin: Handcrafted by skilled artisans in India
White Glove Delivery
Lead Time: Approximately 4 Weeks