Lancaster Beard Company produces handcrafted, small batch beard balms and soaps made with organic ingredients in Lancaster, PA.
The Mint Julep blend moisturizes and conditions your skin and keeps your beard soft and manageable, with a smokey, mint scent inspired by the drink it is named after. It's a not quite as strong as the Peppermint blend, which allows the bourbon scent to come through.
Ingredients: shea butter, coconut oil, beeswax, and nourishing oils.
- Organic Shea Butter - provides vitamins and minerals and moisturizes dry, itchy, flaky skin
- Organic Coconut Oil - helps keep your skin and follicles moisturized and healthy
- Organic Beeswax - helps provide some hold to contain the stray hair
- Organic Castor Oil - loaded with nutrients, it is said to help repair damaged follicles
- Organic Jojoba Oil - antioxidant properties help repair damaged cells
- Organic Bourbon - Added for the scent, and because we like bourbon
- Organic Peppermint Oil - we use it for the scent
Created and produced by Ville+Rue Maker Lancaster Beard Company.