The Morris Adjustable Dining Table showcases a hand-crafted tabletop that is cut from reclaimed Teak wood, a sustainable hardwood. It features a rustic weathered finish and sits atop a sleek iron base.
- Materials: Reclaimed Teak, Iron Base
- Finish: Natural Teak top, Antique Zinc base
- This piece features an adjustable crank function, giving you the option of having a dining, counter or bar height table with just a few cranks.
- Seasonal checking, knots and variations in grain and color make every board a unique masterpiece.
- Dimensions: 84"W x 40"D x 30"-42"H
- Origin: Handcrafted by skilled artisans in India.
White Glove Delivery
Please note that due to fluctuating stock levels and material shortages across the furniture industry, timelines for our products are currently on a case-by-case basis. Once an item is in stock with our vendor, it will take approximately 3-5 weeks to arrive. Please reach out to us at email@example.com for the most up-to-date timeline.