We would have painted your dog, but it wouldn't stay still long enough.
This 300 piece Apartment Puzzle features a vintage painting of an English Foxhound being, well, the bestest ever.
So why is it called an Apartment Puzzle? Good question. While you don't technically have to live in an apartment to complete it, it just happens to be the perfect size for a small table. It's kind of like the Tinder of the puzzling world...non-committal, but still pretty challenging.
- 300 (small) piece rectangular puzzle.
- Features a vintage English Foxhound painting by someone way more talented than us.
- Completed puzzle measures 12" wide by 15" tall.
- Box measures 7.1" wide by 8.5" tall (and 1.5" thick btw).
- Minimal puzzle dust. Your human dust is your problem, though.