The Ruxton collection's pairing of antiqued mango wood and distressed cast metal achieves "form meets function" industrial appeal.
Bases cast from recycled iron stand strong, while the unique "bandsaw teak" finish showcases the beauty of the wood. Beautiful to look at, but durable enough to withstand the daily demands of the modern family.
- Materials: Sustainably Sourced Mango Wood, Recycled Iron
- Finish: Bandsaw Teak, Antique Black
- Dimensions: 15"W x 15"D x 18.5"-24.5"
- Featuring planked construction and our 7-Step Water Based Finish
- Seasonal checking, knots and variations in grain and color make every board a unique masterpiece.
- Origin: Handcrafted by Skilled Artisans in India
Please note that due to fluctuating stock levels and material shortages across the furniture industry, timelines for our products are currently on a case-by-case basis. Once an item is in stock with our vendor, it will take approximately 1-2 weeks to arrive. Please reach out to us at email@example.com for the most up-to-date timeline.