Time-honored craftsmanship is the cornerstone of our Wheatland collection. Crafted exclusively from solid mango wood, each heirloom quality piece features hand-planed surfaces, hand-turned legs and a moisture-resistant catalyzed finish. The generous proportions and rich patina further add to the depth and beauty of this collection, ensuring that each piece is much more than a piece of furniture, but a work of art.
- Materials: Sustainably Sourced Mango Wood
- Finish: Weathered Teak
- This piece features our 7-Step Moisture Resistant Finish, Hand-Planed Top and Hand Turned Legs
- Seasonal checking, knots and variations in grain and color make every board a unique masterpiece.
- Available Dimensions: 48", 54", 60", or 72" Round x 30.5"H
- Origin: Handcrafted by skilled artisans in India
White Glove Delivery
Please note that due to fluctuating stock levels and material shortages across the furniture industry, timelines for our products are currently on a case-by-case basis. Once an item is in stock with our vendor, it will take approximately 3-5 weeks to ship. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the most up-to-date timeline.